Friday, July 22, 2016

Out and About


Hi!

It's been couple of days since my last post, and in all of these days, I have had this blog on my mind.

I am not bored, and the excitement isn't over yet. Far from it, It's my younger cousin's wedding weekend and I am in my hometown- Ilorin, for the duration of the wedding.

It's been fun, busy and energy-zapping I must confess but we love it all the same. You know what? Now isn't exactly the time, but I do hope to some day, introduce you to my Ilorin.

I am feeling real sleepy as I type this, but I just feel whoever visits my 4 day old blog deserve a little something to say I am right here. I am full of titbits I'd love to share actually.

Also here is to say thank you to everyone who has visited Neeolla's corner, shared the link, post comments or give direct feedback to me.

For those that were unable to post comments, I believe that's okay now.

I'd be back soon by His grace.


No comments:

Post a Comment